North Shore Hikers memberships expire November 30 each year. You can renew your membership between October 1 and November 30 for the coming year.
Renewing is quick and easy. You can pay by credit card (preferred as it is less work for your tireless club volunteers) or by cheque.
Between October 1 and November 30 you can renew your membership by following these steps:
- Log in to the website.
- Go to the Home Page.
- At the right of the screen in the Welcome box, click the renew link, if available.
- A profile update page will open; update your membership details as needed.
- Select your payment method.
- Click Submit.
- Follow the directions to make your payment.
- If you chose payment by cheque, mail your cheque promptly to the membership secretary. The mailing address is in the payment directions.
If you pay by credit card, your membership renewal will be effective immediately. You will receive a receipt from PayPal (our credit card payment processing provider).
If you pay by cheque, your membership renewal will be effective when your cheque is processed. You will receive a confirmation message when your cheque is processed.
If you have questions or need help, contact the membership secretary or the webmaster.