To inspire members, potential members and the general public to safely engage in self-propelled outdoor activities in the spirit of camaraderie and appreciation of nature.
To facilitate participation in self-propelled activities (such as hiking, biking, canoeing, snowshoeing, and backcountry skiing) by offering and leading a wide variety of trips every week, year-round.
- Discovery: Explore routes and trails both new and not well-travelled.
- Excellence: Provide effective leadership for all participants and thoughtful mentorship for members new to an activity.
- Respect: Foster deep respect for the environment and ecology.
- Service: Be of benefit to our stakeholders and the public.
- Integrity: Carry out all our endeavours safely, with responsibility and accountability beyond reproach.