Starting June 17, 2022, free day-use passes are required to visit these provincial parks:
- Garibaldi Provincial Park at Diamond Head, Rubble Creek, and Cheakamus trailheads [vehicle pass];
- Golden Ears Provincial Park [vehicle pass];
- Joffre Lakes Provincial Park [hiker pass].
To book a day-use pass:
- Go to https://bcparks.ca/reserve/day-use/
- Passes are available to book starting at 7 am, two days before your planned visit.
For more information, go to BC Parks.
- Garibaldi Provincial Park trailheads at Wedgemount Lake and Fitzsimmons Creek/Singing Pass do not require the day-use pass.
- Cypress Provincial Park, Mt Seymour Provincial Park, and Stawamus Chief Provincial Park do not require a day-use pass to visit.